Did you know? eBooks, audiobooks, databases, videos, and more are available through MackinVIA!
MackinVIA is a multi-award-winning, digital content management system that allows our students to read anytime, anywhere. MackinVIA has an assortment of features to enhance the learning experience for our students. The platform is colorful, engaging, and intuitive, designed specifically for PK-12 environments.
- Check out and request titles
- Highlight and take notes
- Bookmark pages
- Save favorite resources
- Download titles for offline use
Access Our Digital Resources
Site: Columbus High School
User ID: School E-Mail
Password: School Password
Students can also log in using their authentication method credentials; please contact me with any questions.
Ways to Use MackinVIA
- Create groups of eBooks, databases, links, and other resources tailored to your class.
- Reserve copies of eBooks or audiobooks for projects, novel sets, or reading groups.
- Display digital resources on your interactive whiteboard during class discussions.
Spread the word about MackinVIA!